Holiday Dinner on Saturday, November 17, 2018, the Saturday before Thanksgiving.
- The event will begin with appetizers and a preview of the Tricky Tray and Auction from 4:30 – 6:00 p.m. Tricky Tray tickets may be purchased at this time by those with dinner tickets.
- Dinner tickets $35. Tickets must be purchased by Friday, November 9. Dinner will be served at 6:00.
- 50/50 tickets will be sold separately during the dinner. Drawings will be held during the evening.
- Dessert will be served at 8:00, and the 50/50 winner will be drawn
- The Auction will begin during dessert at 8:00
Whether you purchase dinner tickets or not, you do not need to be present for the drawing of either the Tricky Tray or the 50/50
Tickets for Tricky Tray and 50/50 chances will be on sale on Saturday, November 17, between 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. for those who want to participate, but do not wish to attend the dinner and auction. You do not need to be present to win.